(1) the base iron surface treatment shall be Sa2.5 grade before painting, and water, dust and grease shall not be brought in during construction to ensure the quality of coating.
(2) paint ratio: group a (base material), group b (curing agent) =9kg paint :1kg curing agent (or according to the proportion told by our factory).
(3) construction ratio method: divide group a into large parts, add group b into group a, and stir thoroughly and evenly. Cook for 30 minutes, then apply.
(4) this material is required to be ready for use at any time, and the matched paint shall be used up within six hours. The unfinished material should be sealed and kept.
(5) the construction should be stopped when the rainy day or relative humidity is more than 75%. For the parts with serious corrosion medium, it is recommended to paint more than once.
(6) the products should be stored in a cool and dry place to prevent direct sunlight, insulate from fire and heat sources.
(7) the storage period is 12 months. After expiration, all technical indicators shall be tested. If the requirements of indicators are met, they can be used continuously.